miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

ALONE.

Always, for one reason or another.

I used to be alone .

So there is no trust in my relationships, friendship, family and love.

Because i will , will go and hurt.
  I think so.


My health worsened enough in these last two weeks.

What is it?

They are only the ravages of 10 years with an eating disorder.

We can not do anything, right?

My filthy body and I have reached the limit.

My mouth departed from the sides, I can not open it bleeds every time I try to.

My sore eyes, my eyelids red.

My teeth, my teeth are gone.


To whom I can say  this happening?

I am the culpalbe all, I have no right to complain.

I can NOT return well.

I will not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Welcome to the mind corrupted and depressive Souji

" A REALLY HOT AFTERNOON, WITH A SHARP PAIN IN THE HEAD, THE THOUGHTS BEGIN TO FLOW AND CREATED THIS"