lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

Instead, mutation, transformation ... a new change?

he begins to change, both physically and mentally ... exterior and interior ... not be a new change, but rather return it to what it was before ... going back, but will be for my own good or that of others? ... do not know, but I get tired.
















I'll be back in full, at least then I could see better. I became one to be fragile, I do not have the strength as before.









Back.
Back.
Back and not return to it today.
Arrogant.
Wicked.
Boastful.
Narcissistic.
Human Garbage.
Fully slag.







Shu, you're slowly disappearing.
Soon you say goodbye.
I hope and never return.
Come on, you too ... tell her goodbye to Shu-chan

.................................................................
 

 



♥Shin, are crazy to be with you, I know it's wrong what I'm doing, that hurt that person, but you gave these back to normal or something.
Thanks for being in the moment of my life.



♥Shin I Love You♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Welcome to the mind corrupted and depressive Souji

" A REALLY HOT AFTERNOON, WITH A SHARP PAIN IN THE HEAD, THE THOUGHTS BEGIN TO FLOW AND CREATED THIS"